Christmas is fast approaching. You imagine, how fun and enjoy it is to spend your Christmas with friends, family and love ones. You may think what to put in the table for the upcoming season. Let me give you some tips in what to prepare for the Christmas! You must have this in your list!
Halo Halo- is a popular Filipino dessert that is a combination of shaved ice and milk to which will make the perfect creamy get away. Try this one and you will never regret it.
Creamy Halo Halo Ingredients:
* creamy-halohalo 2 cups sweetened garbanzos, drained
* 1 cup sweetened beans, drained
* 1 cup red kaong, drained
* 1 cup green nata de coco, drained
* 1 cup sweetened macapuno
* 1 250ml NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream
* Halayang ube (optional)
* NESTLÉ Cornflakes (optional)
* 1. Combine, garbanzos, beans, kaong, nata de coco and macapuno in a bowl. Toss withi NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream.
* 2. Set aside to cool in the refrigerator.
* 3. To assemble, arrange on a salad bowl or a serving plate.
* 4 Top with halayang ube and NESTLÉ Cornflakes before serving if desired.
* Nutritional Content:
Calories: 300 Carbohydrates (g): 45 Protein (g): 8 Fats (g): 10
Recipe courtesy of Creamy Halo Halo Recipe from PinoyRecipe.net
Lechon Paksiw is a truly filipino cuisine that everyone loves this. You can never turned this down. Try this!
Estimated cooking time: 70 minutes
|Lechon Paksiw Ingredients|
* 2 tbsp cooking oil
* 2 tbsp crushed garlic
* 1 kg left-over lechon, cut into serving pieces
* 1 8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
* Salt and pepper to taste
* ¼ cup vinegar
* 2 cups lechon liver sauce
* 1 cup water
* ¼ cup brown sugar
* ¼ cup liver spread
* Siling panigang (optional)
* Heat cooking oil. Sauté garlic and onion until limp.
* Stir in left-over lechon and cook for 5 minutes.
* Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP, salt and pepper to taste.
* Pour in vinegar. Do not stir until boiling. Add liver sauce and water.
* Cover and bring to a boil. Add sugar and liver spread.
* Simmer for another 5-10 minutes until sauce slightly thickens.
* Add siling panigang if desired.
Recipe courtesy of PinoyRecipe.net