Tuesday, March 9, 2010

miss blogging

hi! I am back again in writing blogs, I wasn't able to write blogs for a while since I am quite busy with my work and some stuffs. I love writing a lot, but i rest for a while since I thought i don't want to write anymore but i was wrong, I just bump in to this site again and realize that I miss this,

What keeps me busy right now? I have involve to a lot of extra activities aside from work. I am very sporty right now, I am interested again in badminton to keep me fit. I also want to learn piano but due to the hectic schedules, I just reschedule my piano lessons probably in May. I am very happy right now, I never thought that I would be in this stage of my life, where I really want to live life to the fullest, full of energy and very ambitious. I love of being me, truly vocal and speaks out what I really want. I want to do a lot of things in my life. I want to enjoy what really life it is.

Thank God, I have this blog to keep my secrets open and shared by people whom I love. It's so funny that I post a lot of secrets here that it happens that this is a blog site where everyone can read what i post. lolz...Anyways, that's okay, sharing is loving lolz. There are lot of thoughts inside my mind that i really want to express but I just can't. I am blogging so that I can release this thought that in my mind and eventually helps me release my stress.

Blogging is one way of releasing my stress and emotions that I feel. I don't care if what people would react about my page, but this is what I want. Revealing my thoughts here in blogs. If you want to share any things that you may have in mind, kindly connect to my blogspot. I will bevery happy to connect with you. If we share some values and opinions then that would be great!

I love writing, talkin, reading and many more. Enjoyingl life is the best thing that I can share with my family, friends and loveone's. Hope to write more blogs.
I love ca

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Copyright 2008 - 2010