Sunday, June 21, 2009

Back to ScHOOL!


Whoa! I had a great weekend this week. Last Saturday, it was my first time going back to school, after graduating last 2006, this is my first time again in going back to study but for this time, it's just a short course only but it's very interesting since I am enrolled in Web Development Class, where I can learn the basic HTML, CSS and also some scripting language like javascript. Cool!At first I got intimated not just the lesson but got intimated by my classmates too since two of them are graphic designers so I thought they have more edge since they were already exposed in Web Industry but I was wrong, they said that they really don't have any idea that's why they enrolled the subject so it can add up value to their experience. Thank god, I have relieved! so it won't be ashame with my part that I am just not the only one who experienced the "cold feet".

I really don't have any idea about mark up languages, programming and all about web development but I find it very interesting so i got the backbone in enrolling this class. I wanted to add my skills in computer especially in web world. I love designing, creations, visual presentations and web applications. Right now, I am practicing HTML using text editor such as notepad and MS frontpage, it was great! I am planning if I master the frontpage, I am trying to use the DREAMWEAVER which is great software too using as a text editor. I thought it was so difficult and hard to learn especially for a beginner like me , who really don't have any clue what I was actually doing but later on, I am improving and I really believe that there is no difficult thing if you really love what you're doing, just don't be lazy and be motivated to explore whatever you can do.

My instructor was fabulous! I didn't expect that he was so good and amazingly skilled with the subject. He isn't just a good teacher but a great adviser too. He was right that there are no dumb people at all, it's just that they just have to learn their passion where they are interested too. I heard a lot of students are complaining how hard, how difficult programming is when all you have to do, is just to explore the resources, study hard, and do not be lazy! If you love what you're doing, then there's no reason to fail since you're very interested and motivated to learn the subject. We need to grow and part of growing up is to grow your mind. Do not stop learning, in IT INDUSTRY, it's unlimited learning experience. Every year the IT industry are updating the software. You have to catch up and be updated what's the latest too and tha't s the reason why I find IT so interesting, challenging and FUN! Although, I admit that I am only interested in WEB DEVELOPMENT and WEB DESIGNING but who knows with my teachers advice, I might opted to love PROGRAMMING! lolz.

As of the moment, I am focusing my career in WEB, I love it and I love what I am doing. Thanks with my current company INFORMATICS since they are the one who motivated me to continue my learning experience. Happy reading with my blogs,! See yah next time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Copyright 2008 - 2010