Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Listening Music and Writing


Right now, I am listening to music to relieve my stress from work. Listening to music has a lot of benefits, it lets you unwind and free your mind from negative thinking. Aside from that, it refreshes your feelings from bad to good. I think aside from laughter, listening to music is another thing that cures diseases. It feels great when you listen to the music, it soothes and relax your muscles , cells and tissues.

Anxiety is another form of mental health problem which good music listening can help to ease this problem. When you listen to music, your fears and anxiety will be fade away since your mind will be calm down from all the negative mental problems. Good music helps control your breathing and heart rate. Poor breathing leads to a lot of lung problem s such as tuberculosis, pneumonia, common colds, respiratory illness and etc. I have read an article that good breathing helps your mind works and improves your intelligence. I highly suggest aside from listening to music, try doing yoga or immersing yourself in sports to exercise your body everyday.

I also love blogging or writing, since I can exercise not just my hands but my mind, writing helps me a lot to relieve my stress too. I know I am not really good in writing that much but I am doing this for myself, it really makes me happy when I have one blog to write for a day, it feels an achievement for me. I think writing is one of my passion. I just found out this month that i have a skills in writing so why give a chance to develop this skills of mine through blogging and blogging everyday. The more articles you write, the more effective writer you will be in the future. One of my dreams is that one day I can have my own pace to write in the newspaper lolz.. but its just a dream but who knows, I will be a writer someday.

I consider myself that starting today I am a writer in my own. I have what it takes and having a passion in writing is the best thing I can have in my life. I am 24 yet, I have a lots of dreams and ambitions to make. I am hoping everyday to develop my greatest passions. I mean i have lots of desires not just writing but also reading. I wanted to develop an addiction to reading!! but i only choose to read topics that I am interested of, what's the purpose in reading if your not interested with the topic eventually you will just forget what you have read.

I strongly suggest that you have to develop your greatest passion. Having a passion is the best thing you will have to live in this world. You will know yourself more, you know what you want and what you don't want. It takes a lot of improvement to your personality. It gives you high self esteem and great confidence. It makes you a worthy person. Start to look your own passion and develop it. You will know it if you try it for yourself! Believe me, you will discover a lot of things in yourself that you didn't know before. I myself have tried it, and I was amazed that I found out that I have the skills and it really adds to my confidence. It feels great if you have confidence in yourself, you can give more value to yourself and you will love yourself more. So don't waste a minute to develop your passion in life. Start now. Happy Reading to my blogs! I will write more and more!!so check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Copyright 2008 - 2010